Monday, January 9, 2012

Andie MacDowell

I'm not much of a celebrity hound, but it was a surprising treat when I saw Andie MacDowell yesterday. We were in the terminal waiting to board the plane and I actually recognized her voice first. Gee, that voice is familiar, I thought to myself and looked over to see Andie MacDowell! Wow! I am actually quite a fan. I thought she was charming in "Four Weddings and a Funeral" and "Groundhog Day." She was flying 1st Class and I was back with the crowd, so I did not see her during the flight, but as luck would have it, I walked off the plane just behind her.

My only other celebrity experience was seeing Jessica Alba at LAX. Yes, she was very pretty, but people recognized her and she seemed scared as she fled the paparazzi. I felt kind of sorry for her.  

Oh, when I was a kid, I met Billy Barty, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment