Monday, November 21, 2011

random

Time flies like an arrow,
fruit flies like a banana.

I had a great weekend, filled with fun and friends!

Even though it's a short week, I'm having trouble getting motivated at work. 

I am intrigued by the idea of making a bust sculpted from spam. I might be good at that sort of thing. But what then? a change in careers? Can I really be the budding new artist working in that avant garde medium? I can just see myself sfter a gallery opening filling out the insurance forms because a masterpiece was inadvertently destroyed for lack of appetizers. Ugh.

I had a weird dream the other night. I dreamt I was a king and I was assassinated by a Japanese princess using throwing needles. It took a long time to die, but wasn't really painful. Where does this stuff come from?

Candles and fire in the fireplaces! There are some real nice things about this time of year. Of course, I find the early sundown thing a bit disconcerting. I was also eyeballing some gorgeous cyclamen at Costco the other day. I still have plumeria blossoms and paperwhites, but they will both be gone soon. That cyclamen could turn out to be a good friend. 

"You...<sniff>...complete me...<sniff>" What a crock of weapons grade baloneyium! 

I really need to get going on that jacuzzi. And the new carpet in the living room, but especially that jacuzzi! I want it, I want it, I want it!


Well, that's enough rambling for the nonce...

   

No comments:

Post a Comment